CHAI TEA LATTE
- * Cleaning berries: gently rinse and pat dry on paper towel. Do not clean until you are close to eating them. Wash without drying to far in advance and they will mold.
- * You can use any oil if you do not have chili oil.
- * You can also add lime juice along with the lemon juice.
- Keep sesame oil in fridge.
- Peeling ginger with a spoon, works great.
In a small bowl add 3 tablespoons of soya sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Mix and drizzle over the cooked orzo and veggies. Taste and add magic spice, salt, pepper or lemon.
*You can also use barley, farro, brown rice, or white rice